HAKKO FR802 HOT AIR REWORK STATION (RTBW)
Hakko FR802 Hot-Air SMD Rework Station for Lead-Free Soldering.
* Enables to set High Temperature and greater increase in power (MAX Temp. 500°C/930°F) - The temperature of hot air varies with the nozzle shapes, measuring points etc..
* Digital display. - Easy to control the Hot Air Temperature visually.
* For lead-free solder - Consistent hot air and accurate temperature control enable lead-free operation.
* Featuring offset function
* temperature control with sensor-feedback system.
* Automatic cool-down function - To avoid the heater damage, the cooling begins automatically when the power to the heater is shut off. The air stops blowing as soon as the temperature reaches 100 degrees.
* Power-saving function - The power save function automatically turns off the hot air when it has blown continuously for a specified amount of time in manual mode. Power to the heater is turned off and then the air is stopped. (Selectable from 30min/60min/Infinite)
* Lock out key controlled. - Preset temperature can be locked with the control card.
* Outlet nozzle featuring new mechanism - Consistent temperature of hot air is allowed by new mechanism.
* Featuring airflow meter - Easy to control the airflow volume visually.
* Compact design
* ESD safe by design
* Controlling the temperatures of Hot Air Rework System and workpiece using the Temperature Probe - Measure temperatures of Hot Air Rework System and workpiece using the Temperature Probe for Hot Air Rework System (No. C1541) and thermometer (HAKKO FG-100/HAKKO FG-101) to protect the workpiece.
* Note: This unit is not supplied with a tip, so you will need to order one separately.
* A range of spare parts are available for this iron *
Additional DocumentationHakko General Product Catalog Stock item last updated: 2/04/2013 8:09:25 a.m.